- What does the spiritual path look like?
- How do we practically know where we are on that path?
- What difficulties are we likely to face and how do we overcome them?
- How can we discover our individual spiritual gifts and give them effectively to the world?
These questions and more are covered by this beautiful set of books that provide you with a practical and comparative look at what various spiritual teachings have to say about becoming spiritual.
And, to help you walk the talk of the spiritual path, each book comes with information and practical exercises to help you both understand and embody the various stages of spiritual growth.
The insights in these books are based primarily on a synthesis of insights from the Theosophical and Integral Movement traditions, though spiritual leaders of other traditions are including: A sampling of spiritual teachers includes: Alice Bailey, Ken Wilber, Paramahansa Yogananda, Sri Aurobindo, Paul Brunton, Dan Brown, Helena Blavatsky, Annie Besant, Swami Shivananda, Lucille Cedercrans and the esoteric writings of various spiritual traditions.
Stages of Spiritual Growth – Lesson One – Journey of Spiritual Realization Series
The first in a series. View the Table of Contents and sample pages below. 54 pages, charts, pictures included. This booklet will be sent as a PDF file to you within 24 hours of receipt of purchase.
Infant Humanity – Becoming Human Group 1 – Journey to Spiritual Realization Series
The second book in the series. Learn more about it by browsing the Table of Contents and sample pages below. 50 pages. Includes text, charts, pictures, practical exercises and more!
BECOME A PATRON
Learn more about
- Get copies of books in this series
- Receive pdf of charts of models used
- Learn when new books and videos are being released.
- And more!