After we Become Human it is time to shift our identify and become a Soul. But, what does it mean to no longer have a Soul, but to become a Soul? This book reveals the process and for a time will be free on this blog.
The Bailey teachings divide the spiritual path into three major sections. First, we become an Integrated Personality capable of being fully effective in the world. This stage was explored already in my first book Becoming Human. Second, we become a Soul-Infused Personality capable of wisdom and selfless service. That process will be explored in this book titled Becoming Soul. Finally, we become a Monad reaching the state of unity consciousness within our planetary realm. That process will be talked about at some point in the future.
For how, as I edit and refine the various chapters of this second book, Becoming Soul, we will discover what the Bailey model has to say about this process and also compare it to what other models (Integral, Theosophy, Psychosythesis, Aurobindo) have to say about these stages. I hope you enjoy it and for a time it will be free of charge on this website.
Becoming Soul: Moving into the Spiritual Life
SECTION ONE: INTRO TO THE MODELS
- Origin of the Models: Bailey and Wilber
- Bailey Model Overview
- Wilber Model Overview
- The Problem With Levels
- The Main Terms
(Note: For a summary of the Physical and Emotional Planes go to Book One: Becoming Human).
SECTION TWO: BECOMING THE SOUL-INFUSED PERSONALITY
- The Mental Plane: Overview
- The Mental Plane: Specifics
- Probationary Discipleship — 7th Subplane of Mental Plane
- First Initiation – Initiation Defined
- Probationary Discipleship — 6th Subplane of Mental Plane
- Chela in the Light — 5th Subplane of the Mental Plane
- The First Initiation
- Accepted Discipleship — 4th Subplane of the Mental Plane
- Chela on the Thread — 3rd Subplane of the Mental Plane
- Second Initiation
- Chela in the Master’s Aura — 2nd Subplane of the Mental Plane
- Chela in the Master’s Heart — 1st Subplane of the Mental Plane
- Third Initiation
Copyright © 2018 by Lisa Love. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopy, recording, computer, or any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the author.