Before we become a Soul in the Ageless Wisdom teachings we have to learn to become fully human by becoming what Bailey call an Integrated Personality. Yet, most of humanity, according to Ageless Wisdom and Integral theorists, have not reached this stage. What does it mean to become an Integrated Personality? What will humanity look like when it gets there? This book looks at what it means to become human and for a time will be free on this blog.
The Bailey teachings divide the spiritual path into three major sections. First, we become an Integrated Personality capable of being fully effective in the world. Second, we become a Soul-Infuse Personality capable of wisdom and selfless service. Finally, we become a Monad reaching the state of unity consciousness within our planetary realm. This is the first book in a three part series that for a time will be free within this blog. The book also compares what the Bailey model has to say about these stages to what other models (Integral, Theosophy, Psychosythesis, Aurobindo) have to say about these stages. I hope you enjoy it.
The Integrated Personality: Initial Stages of Spiritual Growth
SECTION ONE: INTRO TO THE MODELS
- Origin of the Models: Bailey and Wilber
- Bailey Model Overview
- Wilber Model Overview
- The Problem With Levels
- The Main Terms
SECTION TWO: THE INTEGRATION OF THE PERSONALITY
- The Physical Plane
- Fused Humanity: Sky Magenta — Group One — 1st Subplane
- The Emotional Plane
- Fledgling Humanity: Magenta — Group Two — 7th Subplane
- Tribal Humanity — Group Three — 6th Subplane
- Conformist Humanity — Group Four — 5th Subplane
- Stable Humanity — Group Five — 4th Subplane
- Integrated Personality Emerges — Group Six— 3rd Subplane
- Integrated Personality in Crisis — Group Six— 2nd Subplane
- The Spiritual Aspirant — Group Six— 1st Subplane
Copyright © 2018 by Lisa Love. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopy, recording, computer, or any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the author.